Saint Rocco’s Treats Event Team:
Our event team is essential to the Saint Rocco’s Treats family.
As a Rocco’s Rep, you will be the face of Saint Rocco’s Treats at every local event you attend.
Location of events:
We attend events primarily in the Delaware Valley.
- Southeastern PA = Easton to Philly | New Jersey to Kennet Square
- Surrounding States = North, Central, and South Jersey, Northern Maryland & Delaware
- We only require a representative to travel up to 45 minutes one way, and all travel is reimbursed.
(Both are identical, but just in case 1 doesn’t work for you)
- Google form - https://forms.gle/m6eG58vKHKPiVgbCA
- Type form - https://vphc1dmuz4p.typeform.com/to/psRkLxvb
Call/Text Kolby: 215 933 2795
Looking for more information? Continue below:
- You are the face of Saint Rocco’s Treats.
- You will be free to choose the events you would like to attend throughout the year.
Your role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Attaining knowledge of the ingredients and processes used to create our treats. Understanding the texture/toughness and the variety of uses for our treats.
- Being aware of our competitive advantages vs. other dog treat providers, all while showcasing an ability/skill/openness to express these advantages to a customer and engage customers in a very welcoming way.
- You are NOT expected to have the knowledge needed to fulfill this role immediately.
- Our experienced representatives will help you prepare with training sessions and market experience before attending events on your own!
- You will be provided free Saint Rocco’s merch and an exclusive promo code for our treats.
- You will be expected to set up and tear down our event supplies (unless you are physically incapable).
- You’ll be expected to carry up to 30lbs.
- You’ll be expected to transport our event supplies.
- Our event supplies can fit into any Truck, SUV, minivan, or sedan where the back seat can lower.
- We will provide training and a video on how our event stand should be set up.
Pay: Your hourly pay will begin when you pick up event supplies and end when you return the event supplies to our storage place. Saint Rocco’s Treats will reimburse gas for all travel.
During training (1-2 markets): $12 an hour.
Post-training (all markets on your own): Minimum pay of $15 an hour (including travel time and set up time) but can exceed that (based on commission pay) if sales are strong.
Contact Kaleb and Kolby: email@example.com